PASSPORTS AND VISAS
All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of a Passport that is valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival, and have proof (tickets) of onward or return passage.
Free Tourist Visa
- Tourist Visa Free Facilities are valid for 30 days, are non-extendable and cannot be transferred into any other type of of stay permit. Countries granted this Visa Free Facilities.
- Tourist Visa Free Facilities (Visa on Arrival) are valid for 30 days and are extendable with another 30 days to be applied at Immigration offices in Indonesia. Visas cost US$35. Countries granted this Visa Free Facilities.
- Visitors from other countries must apply for visa at Indonesia Embassies or Consulates in their home country. In addition, visas cannot be replaced with any other immigration letters.The visa shall then be administered by the Visa Officer in the presence of the applicant concerned. You may find information on Indonesia embassies and consulates contact details at the Ministry of Foreign Affair website on the following direct link: http://www.kemlu.go.id/
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory
- No compulsory vaccinations
- Visitors must enter through the designated airports and/or seaports in Indonesia.
EXTENSION FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL
Visa on arrival may be extended for 1 (one) time for a period of 30 (thirty) days when you are already in Indonesia. Please be informed that the extension can only be granted by the Head of the Immigration Office whose jurisdiction covers the residence/place of stay of the applicants;
Application for extension
General requirement that should be submitted:
- One completed application form in the immigration office;
- Letter of request and a guarantee by the guarantor/sponsor.
- Passport (original and copy) which also include copy of the page of the valid visitor permit (visa on arrival sticker).
- Applicants are not included in the list of cease-desist.
- Pay the Immigration fee in accordance with the provisions set by the immigration office.
- Evidence that the applicant will return home or continue the journey to another country (in a form of return ticket or outbound ticket).
Failure to extend your visa on arrival may result in overstaying your visit. If you overstay your visa then the official penalty is Rp 300,000 per day you have overstayed. The maximum allowed time you can overstay your visit is 60 days.
If you have overstayed your Indonesian visa for more than 60 days then you are in the country without valid visa. The punishment for not having a valid visa is maximum 5 years sentence or Rp 500,000,000 penalty (article 119 of Law No. 6 Year 2011 on Immigration).
Please note that these regulations do not apply for foreigners/expatriates (including members of their family) who are assigned/based in Indonesia. Visa is required and should be applied for beforehand. Those whose countries ARE NOT included in the above list or wish to stay longer than 30 days in Indonesia, should apply for their visa in advance, at the Indonesian Embassy.
For participants who would like to reserve the rooms at Marbella Hotel, you are welcome to contact hotel
Marbella Hotel, COnvention & Spa
Jl. Raya Karang Bolong No.KM, Bandulu, Kec. Anyar, Serang, Banten 42466
Phone: +62 254 602 345